Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Starbucks, Story time and Kevin

Wyatt chillin' at story time.

I Stink! is a cute book. The kids all seemed to enjoy it.


Kevin came with us this week to story time. A Barista reads a few books. All the kids get mini Creme Fraps. Zoe took about 2 sips of her drink.


Zoe and Curious George going for a ride in the Jeep.

In other very exciting news, Zoe is completely potty trained. Well, at least in my opinion. Or maybe I am trained to remember and remind her. I think it is mostly a parental skill. Zoe always potties on the potty when I remember. And the last month, accidents have been much less frequent (mostly when we are out of the house). But Monday, we went to the play area at the mall and breakfast at Mabels. Later we went to Steak and Shake. All with no accidents.

2 comments:

  1. Kevin's support and energy was absolutely needed for potty training. It really can't be done until everyone is ready to put time and effort. :)

    ReplyDelete