Friday, March 18, 2011

An overnight playdate

We stayed at the twin's house last night. Except Kevin, he had to work. We went to Moe's and got takeout for dinner (and a momma saw us, took pity, and helped me getting the kids and the food to the car). Then we ate, played, and all 4 of the kids got in the bathtub. It is starting to get a little crowded now that Wyatt is trying to join the fun. One quick game of Dora the Explorer before bed. I still can't believe all 4 kids went to bed in short order after baths. Wyatt got up at 11:30pm, Taylor got up at 4am, Kevin arrived at 6:45am. I managed to get the kids to school on time, get packed up, and get home to start our own morning.

All that to say, I am so thankful that God has only blessed me with 2 children. :) 4 kids under 5 make me tired...even when it is the best 4 kids in the whole world.


No comments:

Post a Comment