Wednesday, March 23, 2011

The Dentist

Zoe had her first trip to the dentist today. She sat in my lap. And pleaded "please, please, please" all the way through the appointment. I laughed so hard. I mean seriously. She was pleading politely with the hygienist. Who does that? Apparently my child. But at the end of the day, Dr. Jeff got a high five and a kiss. I wonder if Zoe will recognize his picture next time we go to Bri's house to play with Jackson and Mary-Grace.


Then we had an errand to run on the way home, so Zoe and I talked.

"Zoe, I think Dr. Jeff was pretty cool. He counted your teeth."
"I is sorry. I sorry Mommy. I happy teeth."
"It's ok that you were upset, but it didn't hurt at all"
"I cried. I is sorry. I is so sorry. Love much"
"I love you too"

Maybe she will study dentistry...Maybe not.


Definitely something a little geeky...I can't imagine where she got that part of her personality.

No comments:

Post a Comment